Red Velvet Trifle
- Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 16 oz Cool Whip Fat Free
- 1 oz. box of Sugar Free Instant Cheesecake Pudding
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese - 1/3 less fat
- 1/2 cup sugar more or less, to your taste
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- White Chocolate Bar optional
- Red Sprinkles optional
- Mix and bake cake per directions on the box. (can omit one egg)
- Let cool completely.
- Mix pudding per directions on the box
- After pudding sets, mix the softened cream cheese, Cool Whip, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Once the cake is cool you can cut the cake in squares or crumble the cake and layer it with the pudding, cream cheese, and cool whip filling
- Finish with shaved chocolate and red sprinkles, if desired.
Pages: 1 2