Fruit Salad with Cool Lime Dressing
Serves: 16 servings
- 8 cups (2 L) assorted fresh fruit such as cantaloupe, honeydew or watermelon balls, pineapple chunks, halved strawberries, blueberries or grapes.
- 1 lime or lemon.
- 1 container (6 oz/175 g) light key lime or lemon yogurt.
- 1 cup (250 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- Prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Zest lime using Microplane® Zester to measure 1 tsp (5 mL). Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp (15 mL). Combine yogurt, zest and juice in small mixing bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, sprinkle fruit with coconut, if desired. Serve fruit with dressing.
from Pampered Chef
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 60 Fat: 1 gram Saturated fat: 1 gram Carbohydrates: 12 grams Sodium: 15 grams Fiber: 1 gram Protein: 1 gram